3M Peltor is well known as one of the leading headset manufactures in the world and now they have released a new range of Hi-Visibility headsets.
The 3M Peltor ground crew headset is also made using their HY79 earshell which offer a higher level of hearing protection than the previous model while still offering a high level of comfort and reliability you expect from Peltor.
If you work at an airport or other sites where you need a communication headset, the Peltor Ground Mechanic headset is just what you need.
3M Peltor’s Ground Mechanics headset has unique acoustic properties for reliable communication in extremely noisy environments.
The headset has a left-mounted microphone with Quick Positioning, which lets you switch from standby to active mode quickly and easily.
The broad, comfortable headband is collapsible for easy transport and storage. Comes with a dynamic differential microphone or with an electret microphone for extremely good noise compensation. Effective noise-attenuating headset with ambient-noise compensated dynamic differential microphone and built-in microphone amplifier for reliable communication between ground crew and cockpit.
The frequency range of the earphones gives good sound reproduction. The microphone is mounted on the left and has 3M Peltor’s Quick Positioning, which allows quick and easy switching from standby to active mode.
The connector cable is spiral and 0.4 – 1 meter long and fitted with a moulded J11 Male jack plug that will interface into an ESMP-1 range of extension cables.
MT7H79F-01GB Connects to the aircraft via an adapter with a PTT button. Part Number ESMP-1 in orange or ESMP-1-Hi-Viz in Hi-Viz is recommended for this option.
- 3M Peltors H79 Earcups Offer a High Level of Noise Attenuation
- Excellent Space for the Ears.
- Excellent Sound Reproduction through the Whole Frequency Range.
- Insulated Flexible Coiled Polyurethane Downlead Cable Fitted with Moulded J11 Male Jack Plug.
- Folding Headband Enables Small Storage.
- Fully Height Adjustable Headband Offers High Level of Adjustment and Comfort.
- Will Connect Directly to ESMP-1 Range of Extension Leads With No Modification Required.
- Low Weight, Only 400g.
- Special headset for communication between ground and aircraft cockpit.
- Dynamic differential microphone with excellent ambient noise compensation and a built-in microphone amplifier.
- Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling.
- Soft, wide foam and fluid-filled sealing rings and individually.
- Sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for best possible comfort.
- Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120).
- Beam-mounted earphones provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction in very high noise environments.
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
|Attenuation rating (HML)|| H=33 M=32 L=24|
|Attenuation rating (SNR)|| 33 Decibel|
|Communications Type|| Two-Way|
|Colour|| Hi-Viz Green|
|Connection Type|| J11 Connector (Nexus TP120 Plug)|
|Features||Dynamic Differential Microphone, High Attenuation, High Visibility|
|Hearing Protection Style|| Folding / Over the Head Headband|
|Product Series|| Aviation|
|Product Type|| Communications Headsets|
|Standards/Approvals|| CE Approved|
|User Type|| Aviation & Airport|