The 3M Peltor Comtac XP is designed to help reduce exposure to hazardous levels of noise, improve situational awareness and at the same time enable two-way radio communications in noisy environments.
• Slim cup design
• SNR of 28
• Level dependent function for ambient listening
• Functions: external input mode, release time, balance, plug mode, equalizer mode and external mute mode
• Last setting is stored when switched off (except plug mode)
• Fully independent dual earphone system for talk through and external radio signal
• Compatible with the majority of ballistic helmets on the market
• Automatically switches off after two hours if no function is used.
• Battery life is about 500 hours.
|Single Number Rating, SNR, is calculated according to EN ISO 4869-2:1995 with a=1.
It shall be applied to C-weighted noise level measurements to estimate the A-weighted noise level effective to the ear when hearing protectors are worn.